Traineeship for ambitious German student/post-grad in Amsterdam
Are you a German student in Amsterdam or have you just graduated and are looking for a work experience place in Amsterdam? If so, we may have the perfect traineeship for you!
About Oot Granola
Oot Granola has a clear mission: to offer all of Europe a healthy and tasty breakfast. Oot quickly became the largest online breakfast brand in the Benelux with more than 150,000 customers.
For the past two years, we have also been active in Germany (www.ootgranola.de). We are looking for a native German marketing trainee to help us further expand our activities in the German market. As a trainee for Germany, you will be involved in setting up partnerships with German (online and offline) partners to introduce as many new customers as possible to our brand.
- Identifying potentially interesting partners (e.g. influencers, nutrition organizations, big brands, etc.).
- Independently approaching these partners and following up on the contact.
- Working out the collaborations commercially with our Head of Growth (your supervisor).
- Together with our Brand Manager and your fellow trainee Communication & Social Media, ensuring the proper development of communication tools (ads, copy, mailings, etc.).
To be successful in this traineeship, it is important that you have an entrepreneurial and proactive nature. You enjoy thinking outside the box and making new contacts. Moreover, you naturally have an affinity with healthy food and our target group.
Who is this for?
- Native German speaker and grew up in Germany.
- Living in Amsterdam or nearby.
- Engaged in or have just completed a university or HBO degree, for example in (online) marketing, business administration, or event management.
- Proactive, entrepreneurial attitude and affinity with the energy and speed of a scale-up.
- Good communication skills, both orally and in writing.
- Previous internship/work experience, preferably in the field of marketing.
What we offer you:
- Impact: as a trainee you are still learning, but at Oot you can actually influence the results and are given relatively a lot of responsibility, as well as good guidance. Your success makes the (German) world a little healthier.
- Variety: as we work in a small team of 12 people, you experience a lot of what happens in a scale-up and learn more than just your own field of work.
- You will be hands-on at work, but you are also encouraged to think strategically (please do!).
- Pleasant office in the heart of Amsterdam, with colleagues who, besides being fun, are also strong in content and have the ambition to shake up the traditional breakfast market with you.
- Good trainee compensation and, of course, breakfast with Oot every day!
Desired start date: asap
Duration: 3 or 4 days a week, partly spread over half days is possible (at least 2 d/w in the office)
Compensation: € 800 per month based on 4 days a week
Location: Amsterdam Center (Sarphatistraat)
Do you want to become a trainee at one of the fastest-growing foodtech scale-ups in Western Europe? Then send an email with a short motivation and your (online) CV to email@example.com, addressed to Frank Zwaan (Head of Growth).